Return to Energy Efficiency Programs
Commercial Lighting Rebate
KPUB is continuing its Commercial Lighting Energy Efficiency Program. It is a Rebate/Incentive program that provides funds directly to KPUB customers who install new lighting in Commercial/Business retrofit projects and new installations. For new construction projects, rebates will only be paid for LED fixtures.
A rebate will be paid directly to the KPUB customer who completes and submits all required documentation of the lighting purchase and installation.
- LED Replacement Fixtures: up to $30.00 per fixture (actual cost of fixture)
- LED Bulb Replacement: 30% of bulb cost up to a maximum of $10.00 per bulb*
- T-12 to T-8 or LED Retrofit: up to $20.00 per fixture (actual cost of fixture)
- LED Exit Signs: up to $15.00 per fixture (actual cost of fixture)
- Occupancy Sensors: up to $20.00 (actual cost of fixture)
- Maximum rebate: $2,500.00
Maximum of one rebate per customer site.
Applications will be accepted for completed lighting projects between October 1, 2017 and September 30, 2018. Applications can be picked up at the KPUB office at 2250 Memorial Blvd. and are also available online at www.kpub.com. Completed applications must be submitted to KPUB, along with all accompanying documentation, no later than October 31, 2018.
For more information please call David Baxter, Energy Efficiency Specialist, at 830-792-8237.
Commercial Lighting Rebate Requirements Commercial Lighting Rebate Application
LIMITED REBATES AVAILABLE – Hurry and get yours soon!