Save Money & Energy
ENERGY EFFICIENCY REBATES KPUB OFFERS
We currently offer rebates for the following types of improvements:
-Heat pump water heater
-Pumps & motor replacements
*Please note, KPUB has temporarily put our commercial lighting rebate program on hold, beginning effective 7/27/2020 at 8 a.m.
No lighting rebates as of this date will be accepted until the program has been revised.
Any lighting rebates prior to this date will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Click the application below to view the rebate program criteria and details!
U.S. households need energy to power numerous home devices and equipment, but on average, heating and cooling equipment accounts for half of a home’s energy use, followed by water heating equipment, large appliances and electronic devices and lighting.
Source: Energy Star
Energy Saving Tips
If your electric bill is suddenly higher than it used to be, you need to find the source of the problem. Remember—the less energy you use, the more money you save!
Make wise choices to use less energy with the following tips:
- Set your thermostat between 78 and 80 degrees during warm months. During colder months, a thermostat setting of between 68 to 70 degrees is recommended.
- Use a programmable thermostat to manage your daily heating and cooling needs.
- Try ceiling or portable fans to circulate air and make a room feel cooler.
- Turn off the television, fan and lights or lamps when you leave a room.
- Buy CFLs to replace less-efficient incandescent bulbs.
- Purchase energy-efficient appliances and products. Check the Energy Guide label and look for the ENERGY STAR® logo when purchasing these items.
- Turn off or unplug electronic devices, such as computers, power tools, cell phone chargers, digital cameras, and MP3s, when they are not being used.
- Reduce your use of hot water – take short showers, use cold water to wash clothes, etc.
- Call us for a Residential Energy Audit to reduce common inefficiencies.
We offer a FREE residential energy audit that can help save you money by lowering your energy waste. *Due to COVID-19, these audits are being done by phone versus in-home.
to do business with KPUB like never before