Unclaimed property

If you were issued a KPUB refund check & it never reached you (i.e., you moved or it was lost), you could have money waiting for you! Please check out our unclaimed property list & see if there is money waiting to be reissued to you with the links below. 

Please contact KPUB’s Accounting Department at 830.792.8210 if your name is on the list. Once identification is verified, a check can be reissued.

In addition, unclaimed property meeting certain age and dollar amount requirements is remitted to the State of Texas. Check for unclaimed property with the State of Texas at claimittexas.org. Instructions for searching for and claiming property are located on this site.